Enabling workflow actions
Applies to JungleDocs for SharePoint 2010-2019.
For a similar tutorial for JungleDocs for Office 365, click here.
JungleDocs has a number of built-in workflow actions that can help you automate your document creation. The easiest way to use JungleDocs workflows is by using SharePoint Designer. In this tutorial, you will learn how to enable workflow actions for JungleDocs at the web application level.
1. Enable JungleDocs Workflow Activities
1. Open your Central Administration.
2. Now go to Application Management and click Manage web applications.
3. Select a web application that you need workflow actions for and click Manage Features.
4. In the pop-up window, find EnovaPoint JungleDocs Workflow Activities and click Activate.
2. Access JungleDocs workflow actions
1. Start SharePoint Designer.
2. Open your site and go to Workflows.
3. On the ribbon, click List Workflow.
4. Select a list or library in which you will need this workflow to run.
5. Enter a name and description for your Workflow and set Platform Type to SharePoint 2010 Workflow.
It is important to set the Platform Type of your workflow to SharePoint 2010 Workflow because currently JungleDocs workflow actions only work as SharePoint 2010 workflows.
Once you have created a workflow, you can easily access the JungleDocs actions from the ribbon.