Creating multiple requests for proposal (RFPs) at once
With JungleDocs, you can generate a batch of documents with the click of a button. In this tutorial,
Very often companies need to create requests for proposal (RFPs), invitations, or other documents for several companies at once. In the guideline for document naming automation, we already explained how to set up a JungleDocs rule
1. Navigate to the Companies list and select the vendors you would like to send the RFP's to.
Note: SharePoint doesn't allow you to select more than 100 items at once.
2. Run JungleDocs from the ribbon and create a new rule using the From existing tab. To learn more about creating different rule types in JungleDocs, click here.
3. Configure the rule settings:
- Browse the target location in which documents should be created (e.g., Proposal library);
- Name this rule. In this
example,it is called 4. Create a Request for Proposal (RFP);
- Set the target column values and other settings.
4. Now you can use this preconfigured rule to create an RFP:
As you can see in the below image, you have all of your RPF's created and saved in the correct library.
Every document is now unique and automatically filled-in with vendor's information and other metadata: