Applies to JungleDocs for SharePoint 2010-2019.
For a similar tutorial for JungleDocs for Office 365, click here.
JungleDocs can be removed by either running the setup program downloaded from EnovaPoint or manually, by deactivating and removing the application.
The installation account must have at least the following permissions:
- Member of the local server Administrators group
- Member of the SharePoint Farm Administrators group
- SharePoint site collection administrator
To remove using the installer
1. Copy the JungleDocs installer on the SharePoint server running the Central Administration service. You can download the latest installer here.
2. Restart the World Wide Web Publishing Service (W3SVC) before installation on every server running it in your SharePoint farm. You can use the iisreset /stop /
3. Launch JungleDocs Installer from SharePoint Server running Central Administration Service. The product will be automatically removed from all other SharePoint Farm servers by the SharePoint Timer service.
The uninstallation process may cause 2-5 minutes of downtime.
4. Wait for the setup wizard to check if JungleDocs can be installed from the current machine, and click Next.
5. Wait for the setup wizard to check if JungleDocs is already installed, and click Next.
6. Select the Remove option.
7. Wait for the uninstallation to complete and click Next.
8. Make sure there were no errors and close the setup wizard.
To remove JungleDocs manually
To completely remove JungleDocs from your SharePoint farm, follow these steps:
1. Go to Settings > Site Settings. Under Site Actions, click Manage Site Features.
2. Locate EnovaPoint JungleDocs and click Deactivate.
3. Open Central Administration and click System settings.
4. Under Farm Management, click Manage farm solutions.
5. Click on enova.sp.jungledocs.wsp.
6. Click Retract Solution.
7. After the solution was retracted from all web applications, click Remove Solution.