Applies to JungleDocs for SharePoint 2010-2019.
For a similar tutorial for JungleDocs for Office 365, click here.
This tutorial will guide you through the quick and easy JungleDocs installation process. Note thatJungleDocs is a SharePoint farm solution. Therefore, it should be installed on either a SharePoint on-premises server or on a fully controllable SharePoint server in the cloud.
- SharePoint Server 2010, SharePoint Foundation 2010, SharePoint Server 2013, SharePoint Foundation 2013, SharePoint Server 2016, SharePoint Server 2019
- Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or later, Google Chrome
The installation account must have at least the following permissions:
- Member of the local server Administrators group (to install application files)
- Member of the SharePoint Farm Administrators group (to deploy solutions to the farm)
- SharePoint site collection administrator (to activate the features after installation)
To install JungleDocs
1. Download the latest installer here.
2. Copy the installer on the SharePoint server running the Central Administration service.
3. Restart the World Wide Web Publishing Service (W3SVC) before installation on every server running it in your SharePoint farm. You can use the
4. Launch the installer from the SharePoint Server running Central Administration Service. The product will be automatically deployed to all other SharePoint Farm servers by the SharePoint Timer service.
Note: Installation may cause 2-5 minutes of downtime.
5. Wait for setup wizard to check if JungleDocs can be installed from the current machine.
6. Wait for setup wizard to check if JungleDocs is already installed.
7. Read and accept the end-user license agreement.
8. Select Web Applications you need JungleDocs to be deployed to.
9. Wait until the installation is complete.
10. Make sure there were no errors and close the setup wizard.