Applies to JungleDocs for SharePoint 2010-2019.
For JungleDocs for Office 365 tutorials, click here.
Although JungleDocs trial includes the full version of the product, it's limited by a 30-day trial period. If you decide to purchase JungleDocs, you will receive the License Key to enter into the trial version and remove the trial time limit. If you have more then one Web Front End server in your SharePoint farm, each server should be licensed with a separate License Key.
JungleDocs licenses are perpetual. Premium and Enterprise licenses include free Premium Support for the first 12 months.
a JungleDocs license
1. Ensure you have installed the latest version of the product. To get the latest version, go to the JungleDocs trial download page, fill in the form and the download link will be sent to the email address you have.
2. Open SharePoint Central Administration.
3. On the home page, find the EnovaPoint JungleDocs section and click Manage JungleDocs license.
4. From the list, find the server where you want to activate the license and click Change/Update license.
5. Enter the License Key provided when you purchased the product, and click Save. You will need a separate License Key for each Web Front End server.
6. If your server is connected to the internet, select the Activate automatically via
7. If you choose to activate manually, your License Key and Request Key will be shown. Email both keys to us at email@example.com, and we will send you the Activation Key.
8. Enter the Activation Key on the JungleDocs license management page and click Activate.
After successful license activation, the license type will be changed to Server license with Active status.