Applies to JungleDocs for SharePoint 2010-2019.
For JungleDocs for Office 365 tutorials, click here.
To create a new document
1. Select the item or document from which you want to create a new document.
2. On the ribbon, click JungleDocs.
3. Click on the rule name to launch it, or click on the drop-down menu for options:
- Create from template creates a document from an assigned template
- Copy source copies contents from the source document. This option is only available when running JungleDocs from a document library with a document already selected.
document uploadsa new document and use it as a template
If the document has Small Parts configured for it, the Small Part selection dialog will appear in a new window. Select the required Small Parts by clicking their checkboxes and click OK.
4. The document properties editing dialog window for the newly created document will appear. Note that a new file name has been generated and date columns have been calculated according to the JungleDocs rule. Most column values have been copied so that there is no need to copy-paste this information. Only the data specific to this particular document has to be entered. Once you have reviewed the information, click Save.
The new document has been created.